Logan Square Farmers Market has run independently by the Logan Square Chamber of Commerce since 2007. We thank the City of Chicago’s Mayor’s Office of Special Events for their assistance in launching the market in 2005 and partnering with the Chamber to help the market grow. The Logan Square Farmers Market operates two distinct seasons of the Farmers Market. The Outdoor Market season operates the second Sunday in May and runs weekly through the last Sunday in October. The Indoor Market season begins the first Sunday in November and runs through the last Sunday in March (excluding the Sunday following Thanksgiving and any Sundays that are also holidays).
Indoor Market 2016-17 Details:
The Logan Square Farmers Market runs indoors every Sunday between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. from November 6, 2016, until Sunday, March 26, 2017, excluding November 27, December 25 and January 1. There will also be a special Holiday Pop-Up Logan Square Farmers Market on Thursday, December 22, 2016, from 3pm until 8pm.
The location of the market is 2755 North Milwaukee Avenue (at the corner of Spaulding).
Indoor 2016-17: Sunday, November 6, 2016, from March 27, 2017, excluding November 27, December 25, January 1, from 10am-3pm. Special Holiday Pop-Up on Thursday, December 22, from 3pm until 8pm.
How do I get there?
- Street parking is available along Milwaukee and other side streets. Follow traffic signs to ensure you are parked legally.
- CTA: #56 Milwaukee Avenue bus, #76 Diversey Ave bus, Logan Square Blue Line Stop (Spaulding exit)
- Bike parking available along streets
Outdoor 2017 Market Details:
The Logan Square Farmers Market will run outdoors every Sunday from May 14, 2017, through October 29, 2017, rain or shine. The Outdoor Market sprawls along Logan Blvd. between Milwaukee and Whipple, running from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
How do I get there?
- Street parking is available. Follow traffic signs to ensure you are parked legally.
- CTA: #56 Milwaukee Avenue bus, Logan Square Blue Line Stop
- Free Bike Valet Services