Where is the Logan Square Farmers Market?
The Logan Square Farmers Market is the only weekly, year-round farmers market in the City of Chicago. It operates two distinct seasons, in two separate locations. The Outdoor Market season operates the second Sunday in May and runs weekly through the last Sunday in October. The Indoor Market season begins the first Sunday in November and runs through the last Sunday in March (excluding the Sunday following Thanksgiving and holidays). The Logan Square Farmers Market has run independently by the Logan Square Chamber of Commerce since 2007. We thank the City of Chicago’s Mayor’s Office of Special Events for their assistance in launching the market in 2005 and partnering with the Chamber to help the market grow.
Indoor Market 2017-18 Details:
The Logan Square Farmers Market operates indoors every Sunday at Emporium Arcade Bar Logan Square (2363 N. Milwaukee at Fullerton) between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. from November 5, 2017, until Sunday, March 25, 2018, excluding November 26, December 24 and December 31. Due to the licensing requirements of our host site, all are welcome with a 21+ adult.
How do I get there?
- Street parking is available along Milwaukee and Fullerton and other side streets. Follow traffic signs to ensure you are parked legally.
- CTA: #56 Milwaukee Avenue bus (at Fullerton), #74 Fullerton Ave bus (at Milwaukee), #52 California bus (at Fullerton), California Blue Line Stop
- Bike parking available along Milwaukee
Outdoor 2018 Market Details:
The Logan Square Farmers Market will run outdoors every Sunday from May 13, 2018, through October 28, 2018, rain or shine. The Outdoor Market sprawls along Logan Blvd. between Milwaukee and Whipple, running from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
How do I get there?
- Street parking is available. Follow traffic signs to ensure you are parked legally.
- CTA: #56 Milwaukee Avenue bus, Logan Square Blue Line Stop
- Free Bike Valet Services by TBD.